We were very pleased to supply canapés and cocktails for the opening of the extremely stylish Altfield showroom at the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour.
The chosen cocktail was the English Garden Cocktail. It’s a really refreshing and delicious drink and this is how you make one of them:
1. Pour a measure of gin into a cocktail shaker, along with the same amount of Apple juice with elderflower. We like to use the stuff from Cawston Press.
2. Add the juice of 1/2 a lime.
3. Add a goodly amount of ice and give it a shake.
4. Fill a glass with ice and nice wide strip of cucumber. You can get plenty of these from a single cucumber using a decent potato peeler.
5. Strain the cocktail into the glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Once you’ve tasted that you’ll find yourself planning all sorts of sunny drinks parties (which, of course, we can help you with).